Share  |  Email  |  Print
Occupational Therapists - Toronto Central

Occupational Therapists (OT) evaluate and treat the impact of a disease or injury on the activities of a patient at home and at work to accommodate physical and psychosocial disabilities. Occupational therapists practice in a variety of settings and are regulated under the Regulated Health Professions Act (RHPA).

To find an occupational therapist, contact the services below, or look in the yellow pages under "Occupational Therapists".

For service listings, see Rehabilitation Services.

Enter postal code or city:
These services serve all or part of Toronto Central
College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario   Toronto
Ontario Society of Occupational Therapists   Toronto

These services are located outside of Toronto Central, but provide service to Toronto Central.
Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists   Ottawa
Canadian Society of Hand Therapists   Surrey
Home Care Ontario   Hamilton
Stroke Resources Toronto Central Behavioural Supports Caregiver Exchange Mental Health At School Newcomer Child and Family Health Libraries